The Day Care provision at Bognor Regis Nursery School is a self-financing initiative which aims to provide accessible, affordable childcare to the local community.
Twelve Full Time Equivalent Places for children aged 0 – 2 years;
Sixteen Full Time Equivalent Places for children aged 2 – 3 years;
Twenty four Full Time Equivalent Places for children aged 3 – 5 years.
Parents are encouraged to consider booking a minimum of 3 sessions per week, to aid their child’s settling, attachment and to gain the most from their time at Nursery. However, due to parental financial restraints and availability of places this may be negotiated to a minimum of 2 sessions at the discretion of the Lead Practitioner.
Session times are:
8.00am – 1.00pm
1.00pm – 4.30pm
1.00pm – 6.00pm
Provision of High Quality Care & Education:
The Leadership Team allocates places referring to the following criteria:
- children who are Looked After and children with an Education and Healthcare Plan;
- children with specific educational, medical and / or social needs;
- children who live in specific postcode areas (based on a list compiled from the Index of Multiple Deprivation);
- children with siblings currently attending the Nursery School or the Orchard Room provision;
- children with siblings who have formerly attended the Nursery School or Orchard Room;
- the distance from the family home ‘as the crow flies’ to the Nursery School.
Whilst every attempt will be made to ensure consistency and continuity for all children we cannot guarantee that children attending the 0-3 provision in the Orchard Room will receive a place in the Nursery School.