Location Bognor Regis Nursery School
Address 85 Victoria Drive, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 2TB
Telephone 01243 642925
Required from March 2024
Payment £22,737per annum pro rata, £11.79 per hour (West Sussex Grade 3)
Contract 35 hours per week (8.30-4pm daily) All Year Round
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Nursery Assistant to join our outstanding team, initially undertaking Maternity Cover but with possible opportunities to undertake a permanent role in the future.
The role is for 35 hours per week and enjoys the flexibility of working with children across all age ranges, supporting as individuals to learn and develop through our carefully developed curriculum. The successful candidate will be passionate about providing high quality care and education to young children and will have excellent communication skills to work as part of our friendly and experienced team.
As a Maintained Nursery School we can offer you the chance to be part of an exceptional setting that sparks creativity and curiosity with facilities designed to inspire both children and staff, creating a positive atmosphere that fosters growth and learning. You will have opportunities to undertake high quality professional development, with support from our experienced qualified teachers and training from outside agencies to further develop your practice.
- To work as part of a team to create a supportive and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environment
- To support children’s learning and development across all age groups, through child-led free flow play
- To undertake observations of children’s learning to support Keyworkers’ knowledge of each child
- To work in partnership with parents/carers to provide the best support for children’s learning and care positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Level 3 qualification in childcare or early childhood education
This post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance in line with our commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children: also references and health checks. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2024
Interview Date: Friday 9th February 2024